When I tried them out for the first time, I was so surprised how delicious they are. This is definitely one of my favorite dessert. Healthy, delicious, creamy ....... just a foodparadise ♥️
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until combined.
2. Grab your mini cheesecake pan and scoop your pecan chocolate crust into your pan. Press down with fingers to firmly place the crust into pan.
3. Set aside in the freezer as you make your filling.
1. Soak cashews overnight, then rinse well. Place cashews into blender with agave nectar, vanilla, and water. Blend for a little bit to get it creamy.
2. Next add in the raw cacao chocolate powder and coconut oil. Blend until creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times. Just keep blending until it is nice and smooth.
3. Once chocolate filling is blended, begin scooping your filling into your mini cheesecake pans. Fill them nearly to the top or to the top. Set the chocolate cream cakes into your freezer for a few hours before removing from pan. You may enjoy this dessert!