Vegan Raw Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes
Raw Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes with a Cashwes and a pecan crust. When I tried them out for the first time, I was so surprised how delicious they are. This is definitely one of my favorite dessert. Healthy, delicious, creamy and vegan……. just a foodparadise ♥️
Raw Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes
When I tried them out for the first time, I was so surprised how delicious they are. This is definitely one of my favorite dessert. Healthy, delicious, creamy ....... just a foodparadise ♥️
- 1 cup Pecan nuts
- 3-4 pcs. Medjol dates
- 0.5 cup Raw cacao powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
For the filling
- 2 cups Cashew nuts
- 0.5 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 0.5 cup Agave nectar
- 0.5 cup Water
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 0.5 cup Raw Cacao Powder
To make the pecan crust:
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until combined.
2. Grab your mini cheesecake pan and scoop your pecan chocolate crust into your pan. Press down with fingers to firmly place the crust into pan.
3. Set aside in the freezer as you make your filling.
To make the filling:
1. Soak cashews overnight, then rinse well. Place cashews into blender with agave nectar, vanilla, and water. Blend for a little bit to get it creamy.
2. Next add in the raw cacao chocolate powder and coconut oil. Blend until creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times. Just keep blending until it is nice and smooth.
3. Once chocolate filling is blended, begin scooping your filling into your mini cheesecake pans. Fill them nearly to the top or to the top. Set the chocolate cream cakes into your freezer for a few hours before removing from pan. You may enjoy this dessert!
Enjoy it & I’m looking forward to your comments about my Vegan Raw Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes and let me know how your version of this recipe how your version turned out!
♡ Gloria Corazon Summer
P.S. Made my Recipe? Tag your post with @corazonfood or #corazonfood on Instagram!